May 5, 2021
FREE DTCWV Webinar
- Date/Time: May 5, 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- For more information contact [email protected]
- Synopsis: This course reviews the various codes that apply to building construction, identifies which codes that may apply, and identifies who is responsible for enforcement. Further discussion will focus on plaintiff expert reports and identify potential flaws in these reports. Three case studies will be presented, focusing on construction defects, premises liability, and professional liability.
- Presenter: Robert A. Plichta, AIA, NCARB, CP
- Bio: Robert Plichta is a licensed architect focusing his practice in the areas of construction defects, premises liability and professional liability for law firms, insurance companies, adjusters, property managers and condo/HOA associations. He is an expert in national building codes, architectural operations, construction contract administration and peer reviews among many other areas. His work includes design and construction investigations, analysis, code and ADA compliance, installation means and methods, maintenance and repair solutions of buildings and sites, building envelope failures, slip/trip/fall incidents, loading dock accidents, construction site accidents and Standard of Care.